I am professionally and academically engaged in migration politics since 2002. From 2003 I am actively involved in work or cooperation with different non-governmental organizations active in the field of legal aid for foreigners or migrant integration policy. Among them are: Halina Nieć Legal Aid Centre, Refugee Centre of Polish Humanitarian Organization, Multiocalenie Foundation, The Other Space Foundation and INTERKULTURALNI PL Association.
I took active role in changing Polish migration policy in more open and foreigners-friendly direction, as well as advocating for the legal change in that matter by consulting amendments in aliens law and regulations. I was also active in creating and assessing best practices in areas of migrant integration, protection and reception, recognition of different statuses of aliens’ groups on an European Union level by participation in several international projects.
I co-authored first, local city integration and intercultural diversity program, that had been adopted by Krakow City Council on September 2016 under the name of “Open Krakow Program”.
Due to my great experience in the area of migration management my legal firm can offer:
- professional legal aid in the international protection procedures aimed to grant asylum, refugee status, subsidiary protection or humanitarian status in Poland,
- professional legal assistance in administrative procedures referring to legal grounds to obtain residence permits in Poland, including work permits, entrepreneurship, family reunification, student cards, academic terms, human trafficking or any other. I specialize in difficult and sophisticated cases.
- professional legal services for the companies run or owned by foreigners, or companies with off-shore capital majority,
- providing legal assistance to foreigners exposed to discrimination practices, being victims of criminal offences or charged with criminal accusations.
- I offer also assistance and representation in all civil or administrative law issues (family disputes, divorces, rental agreements problems, contract disagreements, or public obligations).
I am also registered lawyer, listed by the Foreigners Office in Warsaw, and approved to provide free off charge legal assistance in protection procedures that is sponsored by government in the free legal aid program. The rules of such assistance are published here: https://udsc.gov.pl/en/urzad/bezplatna-pomoc-prawna/informacja-ogolna/