I am a criminologist with academic background but certainly criminology is also my passion. This enables me to perceive crime from a scientific and social but also very down to earth point of view. I have a deep understanding of the processes that affect the level of crime in society. I am very sensitive to the individual factors that urge persons to commit prohibited conducts.
I am offering defense and representation in criminal cases at all stages of the proceedings, covering investigation stage, criminal trial and execution of punishment.
As an English speaker I can be very helpful to foreigners in any contact with Police, regardless of offender or victim status, assist in any procedure with Border Guards or Border Control Officers.
My law firm provides assistance in the following crime cases:
- violent crimes (homicide, body harm, battery, fights, robberies, sexual crimes and assaults, hooligan crimes and others);
- traffic accidents and crimes, offenses in transport (road, airborne, rail accidents);
- juvenile delinquency, and
- drug offenses, prohibition crimes, violation of administrative bans.
I offer also representation to victims of the crimes, both in the criminal trial and compensation procedures.
This applies in particular to victims of:
- domestic violence,
- medical errors and misconduct,
- traffic accidents,
- hate crimes and speech, or
- sexual offenses and child abuse cases.